Degrees and professional experiences
2011-2019: Fondazione CIFE Senior group leader and project manager on novel photonic devices development
- Long-term experience on assembly and testing of micro-optics tunable sources.
- Long-term experience clean room micro- and nano-technology processes for integrated optical devices
- Management of international extra-European and European projects.
- Administrative and financial management of small research structure (financial analysis, risk analysis, debit recovery, administrative process optimization).
2002-2008: management of R&D area and development of micro- and nano-lithographic processes in CoreCom (Consortium for Researches in Optical Processing and Switching)- Joint research laboratory between Pirelli S.p.A. and Politecnico di Milano
2001: PhD in Electronics and Telecom Engineering with the thesis "1550 nm volume holographic devices for optical communication signal processing"
2013-2018 Dianax Sr.l. Founder, CEO up to November 2017, then CTO and Deputy Chairman.
2010-2013 Executive Consultant for Innovation
- consultant with several customers in projects for technology transfer and technology application finding.
2007-2009 PGT photonics Marketing and Product Strategy director.
Marketing Communications • Market Analysis • Strategic Marketing • Product Marketing • Technical Marketing
2001-2009 Pirelli Labs VP Application Engineering
- management of financed innovation projects in cooperation with customers for more than M€ 10 / year.
NeoSystems S.r.l. offers professional development services.
available services are related to the following fields:
• HW and FPGA design: Digital electronic - Analogue electronic - Power electronic - VHDL/Verilog design
• FW design: •Real-time embedded systems •Linux and FreeRtos operating systems •Protocol stacks
• SW design: Web applications and services - Database management - Protocol stacks - Android apps
For more information, please visit our website